Sunday, May 10, 2020

May 10 - COVID-19 in Westchester County, NY

This is my 45th day in a row of blogging the Westchester County, NY epidemic.  It has been 68 days since the containment zone was established in New Rochelle (in Westchester). At that time, each day was an unknown. How would the number of cases or deaths or percentage-testing-positive change? Now we are on the backside of the curve.  The direction and shape of the curve are fairly predictable for the next few days.  So.... I am going to take a break and give my readers a break. I hope you can tell from the charts where the next few days are heading.  I'll be back in a week to see if we were correct.

New Cases are following a linear decay.



All of the NYC metro area is trending the same way.



The percent testing positive may be stabilizing at about 10% for all of the NYC metro area.



Deaths in Westchester are also following a linear decay.

No comments:

Post a Comment